Saturday, May 22, 2010

What a week!

Well, I promised to try to keep up with this old blog of mine, so here I am again.

Weird thing, is that I'm doing this post from my iPhone, so if there are glaring errors in the text, I plead iPhone typo.
This week was a really long, and fairly arduous one. Lots of work, tonnes of organising, and heaps of meetings. I'm not sure if I can say that I enjoyed it, especially as I spent both Monday and Tuesday sick at home on the couch, and then Wednesday and Thursday just trying to get caught up. (I failed at that task, by the way.)

However, this week I also saw my student workers really take charge, and make things work. I don't know if I can even explain the caliber of the students that go to my little Libral Arts College... They are, of course all intelligent, but... It's their drive to not only succeed, but also to help all of their fellow students to ALSO excel, which is a hallmark of their character.

None of my students' will EVER know about this place that I go to, and I'll never let them know about it.... But I feel compelled to write a special thank you to them regardless. I couldn't do my job without the 12 students that work for and with ne in supporting all things 'media' and technological at my Little Liberal Arts College.

Besides that, I'm afraid I don't have a tonne to share tonight. I'm beat, and typing on an iPhone isn't nearly as easy as all the Apple ads make it out to be.

Be well all my friends in cyberspace. I'm off to bed in 'meatspace' and deserve it. Ciao!

-- Tuckmac

Labels: