Wednesday, July 14, 2010

The bad computer

Hello everyone... So, for today's task at work, I'm having to completely wipe my work computer's hard drive, and reimage the entire bloody computer. This will take me pretty much all of today and tomorrow to do.

Gah.

For some reason, I was unable to install Adobe CS5 on the damn thing. So, I'm currently writing a disk image of my current 'bad' computer before I wipe the drive and start from scratch.

This doesn't make one happy, let me tell you.

On another note, I'm really enjoying my new iPhone 4. All of the 'reception' and 'dropped call' things that seem to be plaguing other users are not happening to me. My only complaint, is that the supposed 'amazing battery life' thing is completely not true. This battery lasts just about the same amount of time as my first iPhone 1.0. So... Not too cool there... But other than that... It's a great fun toy and tool.


My Lady has her iPad too... She's really getting into the ease of use, and the awesome mobility of it. Yay.

That's the 'Apple-geekery' of the day.

I hope you, my fine readers, are having a better day than I... Signing off.