Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Tuesday, it's a feeling.

Hello readers.

Okay, I talked about this way back in June, and put up a link to a great "bollocking" of Normy Coleman by the Scottish MP George Galloway, during a Senate Hearing. (June Entry).

Mr. Galloway is now being accused by OUR US government of perjuring himself. Galloway challenges US Senators.

Hmm...

Look, if the guy is actually guilty, then okay... But the fact is, he's already won compensation against a British Tabloid for this same story... So... The British courts obviously side with Galloway. Um... So... Good luck Mr. Galloway!

And you know what? I LOVE Sweden. They make a tree-hugger like myself look like a fricking lumberjack!

Gods bless you Ms. Parks.

And I'm sorry, but did anyone ever doubt that Cheney is the anti-Christ? Cheney Told Aide of C.I.A. Officer, Lawyers Report. This Grand-Jury is really starting to get interesting. Hmm...

Okay... A bit of "personal" stuff. I've arranged a meeting with an immigration lawyer for Thursday. So... I'm looking forward to learning about how and what we have to do to get my wife to be able to come over to the States. Please, readers... Keep your fingers crossed. 'K?

Slànte - T