Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Hmm....

First... A great photo that I made during the honeymoon:


Manning the Stall


I wish I had something really interesting to say today, but I really don't. Fiona is quitting her shite job at the Dryburgh Abbey Hotel. Today is going to be her last shift! Thank the gods. It's just that she's making like, NO money, and the co-workers that work there are pretty silly, in general.

Besides that... I've been doing the "thank you note" thing. Yeehaw! No, really... It's a pain in the butt, after the wedding... But it's something that has to be done. I think I dislike it so much, not because I have a problem saying THANK YOU, but because invariably the cards are very small, and you're trying to say thank you for so MANY things, that it's just a pain in the bum trying to fit it all on the one card.

Fiona and I are also trying to sort out some "coping strategies" for Fiona to survive her time up here in the Borders whilst waiting for the U.S. gov. to allow her to come join me in the States. It's not really going to be very good for her, and I'm getting upset for her. Damn it... Why did we have to go and fall in love? Well... Okay, so all the troubles and tribulations will be worth it, once she's over with me, back home... Just for NOW, it's really starting to get to both of us. Ger...

Och weel... I hope everyone is doing well!

Slànte!
T