Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Mid week... Thank the GODS!

Greetings fine readers...

Okay.

I haven't complained about this one yet. So... Please, if you're surprised by my vitriol, just click HERE and be done with it.

Anyhoo...

Okay.

Okay.

What in ALL of the god's names do you fricking son-of-a-bitch NON-FUCKING-smokers have against us?

Hmm?

What?

Gah.

Shite.

Caca!

Mierda!

Merde!

SKITA!

Seriously?

What?

Well... I know one reason. It's people like David Hockney, the Brit artist, trying to defend smoking.

What an idiot. Check this out. Oh... Before you do. There's a little "video clip" in the upper right-hand corner that REALLY makes him look like a fuck. LINK.

No... The moron is actually correct a "few" times in his rather moronic ramblings. When he speaks about new Café's opened on Kensington High Street. Where there's four cafés, and two are non-smoking. You STILL get people walking past the place "coughing."

Oh... That's another thing. Okay... So I'm sitting in the hotel bar (the only place to drink in St. Boswells) and I'm sitting in the smoking section.

Everyone that walked past me that WASN'T a smoker did the "cough" thing.

What's with the cough thing? What is that all the FUCK about???

I HATE the cough thing. I hate it. It's the most juvenile stupid fucking comment available.

Look... If I'm sitting in a designated smoking area (while they still FUCKING last) then I'm allowed to smoke.

If you don't want to breathe in my smoke.

DON'T come INTO THE FUCKING SMOKING SECTION!

And DO NOT fucking "cough" like I'm going to FUCKING kill you in the FIFTEEN FUCKING SECONDS that you walk through the area.

YOU FUCK.

FUCK.

T