Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Yippee

After sixteen years... I finally have a tattoo.

It hurt.

Alot.

Like ouch.

I mean... REALLY ouch.

Not a pleasant experience... But... The artist was very good... He was funny, and did it as quickly as he could. And...

Sixteen years is a long... LONG time to wait for something.

Um.

Yeah... Nothing much else to report there... Still waiting on the results from the course. Supposedly I'll know by Thursday the 15th at noon. Hmm...

My friend Emily gave everyone on the MA and MFA courses pictures that she's made throughout the last year, and I found this one:


The photographer and his lady"


I think it's kinda funny... Not because I'm making a photo (I do that alot) but because of the weird bald guy in the lower right corner of the photo.

Anyhoo... That's it for today folks... Smiles and kittens!

-- T