Friday, September 02, 2005

Friday and I'm feeling rather strange.

Greetings nice people that read my blog.

Tuckmac here.

Okay, so.

I've been reading my friend's blogs... N8 and Mick.

They, somehow have been able to get their anger up about the responses to Hurricane Katrina, much more so, than I.

I find that strange really. I mean, yesterday I did link to articles suggesting my president is continuing to be an idiot, but... I put it in more as a "chuckle" comment, rather than an outraged one.

I don't want to come off as not outraged. But I really am no more outraged than normal. I don't know what to say. I apologise to my readers, and friends. I should be just shaking in rage about the response by my government towards it's own bleeding people. But... I don't really know how to put this...

Mr. Bush is a shit president. I have said this before... I'll continue saying it. There's tonnes of evidence of his shit out there, and I've already linked to only 1% of his culpability. The man is, as far as I'm concerned, pure unmitigated evil.

I honestly think that I'm starting to feel sorry for the guy. I mean... Lord knows in his reaction to the attacks at 9/11, that he had no idea what to do! He doesn't understand enough to actually get with the programme. He was a puppet put in power by his puppet masters, and he just doesn't get it. His response to 9/11... His attack on Iraq... His handling of angry mothers of dead vets... His handling of this current crisis with Hurricane Katrina... All of these things and more point to a really confused little 12 year-old boy who really just wants to go home and curl up in his "blankie" and suck his thumb.

I am angry folks. I really am.

But I am NO MORE angry than I was.

I do want to say sorry ONE more time, however. Please go check out N8 and Mick. and get the real feelings that we all should actually have right now.

I'm off. I will see you all next week, where hopefully things will begin to get better. Our hopes and well-wishes to those poor people suffering from Katrina.

-- T