Thursday, August 25, 2005

Thursday, ohhhhh what a feeling...

Greetings Folks...

Okay, so I refrained from bitching yesterday, as I was in a pretty good mood.

I don't want you to think that I'm "always" about bitching on my blog, as I do sometimes have happy stuff... Like this amazing little Flash-music-video:

My JCB

See... That was fun. Kinda cute too... Hopefully you Yank readers will understand what a JCB is now...

Yes, that's right.... I'm in a good mood. I had to wake up very early today in order to get a lift up to, and from Maidstone (42 miles round-trip from Canterbury) to pick up my nine... Count them, 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9, NINE prints for my final degree show! yay me! They look AMAZING, and I'm really pleased with them, and all is happy and kittens.

Now... Although everything is happy and small furry baby-animals (with admittedly sharp claws, and evil intentions, bloody kittens!)

I do have to throw in my normal "tuckmac style rant" for posterity sake.

Using BugMeNot for the NY Times site:

Bolton Pushes U.N. on Change as U.S. Objects to Draft Plan

Okay... So here's the guy that even the Republican controlled SENATE wouldn't confirm... Who Bush pushed through while the Senate was on recess... And look what the fuck is doing! Bastardo!

But... Happier note... When Bush has fricked around with Carbon Dioxide emissions, and actually HURT the environment since he's taken over in the White House... The U.S. States themselves are finally starting to take control of the situation! I'm just embarrassed that my own state of Minnesota isn't getting into this deal... Hopefully soon!

9 States in Plan to Cut Emissions by Powerplants.

Well... That's it for the day... I'm off to start doing some poly-filler work (spackling, Yank friends) in the exhibition-space and I have to go buy some first... So... I'm off...

Smiles,
T