Thursday, September 22, 2005

Wow... Scotland

Okay...

Sorry it's been so long.

First, as one of my friends so eloquently asked...

"Post some pictures!" or something of that nature...

You can go HERE and see some private view photographs of the fun event of my MFA show, if you haven't yet done so.

Other than that...

I'm afraid, I'm a bit pressed for time today. I DID however figure out how to log-on to my in-law's wireless network, so... I'm finally 're-attached' to the cyber-world.

Yes... I've missed it.

I'm fine up here... Bit uncomfortable with the in-laws, and living in a caravan. (That's a "camper" to my Yank friends). But... It's okay. My lovely lady and I are fine... And the move was only SEMI-horrific.

I'll tell you all about it in tomorrow's or the next day's post.

I have to go, unfortunately. My access is assured... But my time is not.

To my Canterbury friends, I miss you already. To everyone coming to the wedding... It's only a few weeks away! Thank the gods!

Smiles,
T