Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Tuesday in Scotland... Wow.

Okay,

For some of these, you're going to want to use the "Bug Me Not" link over on the right-hand column.

I'm really starting to like her.

Another example of how strangely "P.C." and spooky Britain is getting, us Yanks have nothing on them!

Oh... Wait... We have THIS. Okay... America is definitely more weird... Why does this even have to go to court?

Gah...

I love the world, really.

In my own little world... The wedding is now only 11 days away. I'm getting pretty psyched. I think both myself, and my lady are slowly sinking into a strange sort of giddy madness. We're both happy, and tired, and goofy, and occasionally pissy.

But that's to be expected.

That's it for today. Greetings and good-bye to all my fave readers!

Slànte - T