Thursday, September 29, 2005

Thursday and the news is fun!

Muahahahahahaha

Bush ally faces criminal charge

The Republican majority leader in the US House of Representatives Tom DeLay has been indicted with criminal conspiracy by a grand jury in Texas.

Sorry, but the Dems have been trying to do this for years and it finally happened to the bastard in his home state! Great... Absolutely great.

I like how they're saying that the district attorney, Ronnie Earle is a Dem, and it's all about messing about with the Republicans. But... HERE is a nice little story... Enjoy.

Sorry... But I was awoken this morning by my M.I.L. to be pounding on the caravan door, and Fiona's confused fist in my face. She did it by accident, obviously, but she did a nice number on my lip! "Don't wake up the wife early in the morning without being at least two feet away from her." is a new rule that I'm going to try to follow.

Anyhoo... It was a bit of a rude awakening, and when I turned on BBC 24 on they satellite tv... And the story was "leading" the BBC news... I was just so excited! I really dislike Tom Delay. He's crooked, and a bastard... And he deserves to go DOWN.

He won't. But it's been a fun morning.

We're off to do, um... Stuff. I don't really know. The Lady has her diary (planner, for you Yanks) and tells ME what we're doing every day.

On a final note... The tattoo is almost all done healing. It's lost most of it's scabs, and except for two little spots of scab, it's almost there! It's been nice. For the past four days, it hasn't hurt! Yay!

I'm off... She's the boss.... And I have to follow the commands of my glorious goddess.

Ta!
Tuckmac