Monday, August 28, 2006

Monday morning...

Well...

Um...

Ah...

You know the most horrible thing about a Monday, is sometimes there's just nothing good to say about it. I mean... I have just finished a wonderful week... I mean... The Job and The Ren Fest and some fun political stuff with Fun With Bush, and frankly... It's hard to follow that sort of week.

Since I'm stuck... And thanks to My Lady I have a single link... It's to the New York Times so... If you don't have a password and signin with them feel free to use the BugMeNot service...
  • Bar None Pubs in Preston, Lancashire, UK have decided that patrons "standing" at the bar is a public health hazzard, and thus wishes to pass a law where pub-goers must sit whilst drinking. Man... You know, sometimes the Brits' ideas of a "Nanny State" go a bit too far.
Well folks, that's all I can come up with for today. Sorry...

Have a great one!

-- T