Sunday, July 29, 2007

Hmm... Been a while, no?

I've been spending a bit of time catching up on my friend's, and other's blogs.

{time has passed. About four hours}

Okay, so I was going to talk about how long it's been since I've written, or since my fellow friendly-bloggers have written.

I planned on a long drawn out 'cheese-sandwich' blog.

I hoped to catch everyone up with all the Ex²-pat news from St. Paul, Minnesota.

But.

I got busy. And I have to get going now. So there's nothing here.

I'm sorry.

Basically, to sum it all up... I haven't written, 'cause I've been really freakishly busy. And on the one day I thought I had time to write here, I found out that I do NOT have the time to do so.

Therefore, I'm signing off without really saying much of anything...

But I miss ya all!

Smiles,
Tuckmac

Labels: