Thursday, August 09, 2007

Linky Day Wednesday, a day late...

Okay, I admit that it's not actually a 'day' late... More like four weeks. Sorry. I'm really making the attempt, y'all have to admit!

I've found a few interesting places to view, and I hope my wonderful readers agree!
  • Just the title... "11 Curiously Ironic Pictures" made me want to look... And, be honest... You do too. Irony
  • Following the "ironic" theme... Ten Reasons 'Gay Marriage' is Un-American. Yeah... Guess which side of the aisle I'm on...
  • There's been a thousand (that would be 'hyperbole') examples of 'Sand Art' floating around the 'tubes' as it were... And this isn't necessarily the 'best' example of 'Sand Art,' no... It's just yet 'another' example of a really interesting type of performance art... Just Imagine
  • A rather brilliant ad for EuroStar, Bear-skin hats exposed
  • And finally (this time around)... Google summed up my feelings of "America's 'IT' girl" rather well.
I hope you enjoyed today's "Linky Day" and I hope to 'see' you soon.

Smiles,
T

Labels: