Tuesday, February 12, 2008

One of the top Justices in the U.S. Supreme Court is a cunt

Okay, I realise that that title is REALLY going to surprise a number of Yanks, and quite a few of my British readers as well... But... I think I'm fully within my rights to classify Justice Antonin Scalia as a cunt.

Why?

Oh, I don't know... 'Cause he condones, nay ENDORSES torture.
    "I suppose it's the same thing about so-called torture. Is it really so easy to determine that smacking someone in the face to determine where he has hidden the bomb that is about to blow up Los Angeles is prohibited in the Constitution?" he asked.

    "It would be absurd to say you couldn't do that. And once you acknowledge that, we're into a different game" Scalia said. "How close does the threat have to be? And how severe can the infliction of pain be?" link
Yeah... Um...

Mr Scalia... Yeah... MISTER. You do NOT deserve to call yourself a Justice any more... And frankly, if I should EVER come before you and your court, please understand that me calling you "your Honour" will NEVER F-ING HAPPEN!

I find it really quite amazing, that ME as a lapsed-Catholic can say UNequivocally that there is NO BLOODY REASON TO TORTURE ANYONE FOR ANY BLOODY REASON WHAT SO BLOODY EVER!!!!

If a person has killed my mother, and is holding my wife hostage, and my dog... And all of my family... I will NOT bloody torture that person.

If I am being killed slowly from slow drips of hydrochloric acid and all I have to do is "waterboard" a so called terrorist and the pain would stop...

I would NOT BLOODY WELL DO IT!

Do you F-ING understand you f-ing cunt?!?!??!?!?!?!?

Torture is fucking torture. That's all it is. It's been proven that information gained under duress is 73% Un-bloody-reliable... And here YOU bloody well are... Talking about how it would be 'absurd' to NOT torture the person?

Are you bloody well F-ing in-f-ing-sane????????

Mr. Scalia... If there's a bomb in Los Angeles, or Minneapolis, and you torture someone to get the information as to where the bomb is... And you save hundreds of thousand of lives, and ooops... The 'terrorist' suffers from water-boarding or 'smacks in the face' well... Frankly...

No.

It's not bloody worth it.

We've dragged ourselves down to THEIR bloody level. We've turned ourselves into THEM.

We've lost our moral values.

We've lost what MAKES us who we are.

We've died.

You've killed us.

You've destroyed everything that makes us who we are.

You have KILLED us as good moral people.

You are a cunt, sir.

A f-ing bloody cunt.

-- T

Labels: