Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Big time "Cheese sandwich" today...

I'm having a fine day today, a Friend gave me a bit of guff for not blogging a tonne lately, and yeah... I've been a bit busy.

Well, My Lady is currently galavanting around London. Yeah, I miss her. So...

Anyhoo, I'm just trying to get work done at my job, etc... It's a great job, lots of strange balancing of time/order/schedules and messing about. But it keeps me on my toes.

I've decided to "detox" myself for a while while My Lady is gone. We tend to do a bit of the "tipping" during the year, and for the next few weeks, I'm off the alcohol. My Brit friends may think that I've gone insane, and it's probably true. But I'm on my second day in a row with not a drip/drab/dram/or drink. I feel a bit funny... ;-)

The Lease is signed! and both My Lady and I are very excited. I just can't wait. Fi and I also have been "buying stuff" for the flat, and we just bought a wonderful "Oriental Style" rug for the living room, and we've been looking at "paint chips" for the walls. Yay.

I've also (and you read it here first) decided to attempt ONCE AGAIN to (dum, dum, daaaammmmm) QUIT SMOKING!

Yep, you read that correctly... Tuckmac, the veritable "Smoking Chimney Stack" has decided to attempt to become a "non-smoker" type human. The "quit date" is on the Ides of March. Why so far away from right now? Well, frankly, it's 'cause I'm really going to have to work myself up to this sort of thing. So...

Any and all friends of Tuckmac... During the month of March, and probably a good portion of April... I'm going to be a bloody f-ing BASTARD! Be ready, you have been warned.

Um...

Yeah.

Sometimes, I really shouldn't "blog" as I really don't have much to say at the mo'. Sorry readers...

Thanks for the link in the last round of Comments, Abi...
My Peculiar Aristocratic Title is:
His Excellency Tuckmac the Mystical of Larkhill under Porton
Get your Peculiar Aristocratic Title


-- T