Sunday, February 18, 2007

As to why I've been so crap at Blogging lately:

I don't know if I can promise that I'm going to start being an amazing DAY by DAY blogger, or anything, but I'm finally going to have a bit more time to be on-line now that the flat is finished. Yep, My Lady and I are finally all moved in, and 'settled'.

Today, I thought I'd throw up a few photos of the finished move/decorated apartment at the Carleton Artist Lofts (CAL) in St. Paul, Minnesota.

So... Without further ado... Photos:


Living room, on one's left, as you walk into the flat.


From the Living Room, toward the hall and Bath.


From next to the Bath, the view of the rest of the flat.


The Kitchen. With amazing hand-crafted wooden cutting board, courtesy of my uncle Bob. Thank YOU sir!


Back towards the hallway, with running Agamemnon.


The Hall, towards the Bedroom. With Mssr. Sorebum, our antique friend, thanks to My Lady's Grandpa, Doug.


The Studio and Dining area. Fi's on the left, I'm on the right (under the lamp).


View back towards the Living Room, and the flat's door.


Our wonderful bedroom, with comfy bed.


Bedroom with chest of drawers. That puppy weighed more than God. Thanks again, Brett for helping with the move.


Well, that's it for now. I have a few things to do this evening, and I must be going. I, again, apologise for being a bit sparse on my posting, and am going to endeavour to return to 'normal' posting soon.

Cheers!
-- Tuckmac