Sunday, January 28, 2007

Linky Day Wednesday, Monday Version

Well, I know that you're wondering why I'm being such a git, and using the "Linky Day Wednesday" thing once more, on a day other than Wednesday. Well, 'cause it's become a "thing" now. Deal.

Okay, here we go:
  • I promised I'd link to My Lady's Blog, and so I will. I'm actually meant to link to this particular entry: Michelle Bachman's different personalities, and depending on when you check her blog... both of the links above could be the same place, or not... Hmm... Weird. Quick explanation, Michelle Bachman is the new Representative for the sixth district of Minnesota in the House of Representatives. We don't like her. My wife is funny! Tee hee...
  • Too much free-time, and then I discover it's an advert for "restless leg syndrome." It's got to be an advert from the U.K. as we all know, Yanks don't get commercials like this one.
  • The American's Guide to speaking British Okay, so... Not all of this is right, they rhymed minger with finger, but... Beyond that... It's funny.
  • Okay, THIS is only the first page of the entire website, but damn, if it ain't apt.
  • Not as good as other "hand-signal" jokes I've seen, but... Soldier's Hand Signals is still good for a quick chuckle.
  • A rather fun "Liberal's Cartoon" that I found: Minimum Security. I laughed, I cried... It was better than Cats I want to see it again, and again, and again...
  • And finally... At the very bottom of this post, you'll see MY results, but why don't YOU play with the Warning Label Generator? 'Cause it can be fun.
I hope you find enjoyment in these links today... Oh, before I forget... Here's MY warning label:


Adiós, mi amigos!
-- Tuckmac