Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Rather silly, really... But...

Okay, so I'm pretty sure I've done the 'Nerd Test' before. However, I didn't feel like looking through my archives to find the original. Especially, as I seem to remember the 'quiz' 'burping' or something, and so I got a 0% Nerd Score back then. Now... I'm not a 'raging geek' by any means, however, I DO have a little spaz inside me. My friend N8, kicked it off... And then my other friend Drew upped the ante by finding the "Nerd Test 2.0" on-line.

I thought... Heck, I may as well take the '2.0' test, and see just what kind of nerd I actually am.

Following is my score:

NerdTests.com says I'm an Uber Cool Non-Nerd.  What are you?  Click here!


I'm feeling vaguely confident about being an Über Cool NON-Nerd.

Heh! Take that! I may work in an I.T. department, but I'm far from being a geek.

;-)

-- Tuckmac

Labels: