Sunday, November 25, 2007

Longish Linky Day Wednesday

I know it's been an on and off sort of thing, but I really wanted to throw up a few links I've run across lately. Some are fun. Some are disturbing. But, hey. That's life.
  • I was reading some internet comics, and came across This one. The only weird thing, is... Um... I'm the conspiracy theorist. I've actually said to someone, "You don't actually believe we've landed on the moon?" Hmm...
  • Okay, now that I've certified that I'm a bit strange... I'm going to put up a link that many may have seen in different postings, but... Darn, if some aren't funny. Capturing that special moment. To be honest, Henri Cartier-Bresson said that photograhy was, "finding that definitive moment." I'm fairly certain, that if he were able to see the above link... He'd be turning in his grave. Och weel...
  • I need to get 'vaguely' political here... I came across this article on the BBC: Blair feared faith 'nutter' label. I found myself thinking, "Now WONDER Blair and Bushie got on so well... They're BOTH freaking nutters! Folks... At least Tony 'hid' his affliction... My prez thinks that God is talking to him all the time... I guess Bushie's god wants to kill as many Iraqi civilians, and put as many American's on the street, as they can, due to foreclosures... Nice god, hmm?
  • Back to amusing... You have to see the WHOLE thing... 'Cause there's two really funny bits in this... And the best bit is right at the end... Hee hee...
  • And finally... Someone has answered the eternal question: Just what is EMO anyway?
Right... That's the linky-day stuff.

Just 'cause I'm sure some of you are a bit concerned about me, after my last vaguely depressing post.

No. We still don't know if we're going to be able to stay in our flat. I'll let you all know as soon as I do. As to the happy thoughts that folks sent to me and My Lady... Thank you. It's nice to have some good energy pointing at us every now and again...

Well... I'm going to get going.

Have a great week.

Tuckmac

Labels: