Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Nostalgia...

I'm extremely depressed today.

Sorry to bring you all down... But there it is.

I'm just rather miserable today. I've been miserable for a while.

The happy thing, is that I'm heading 'home' to Britain in January. I'm sincerely hoping that my mood improves during/after that trip.

It's strange, really... I am really enjoying my work lately... I'm moving up the 'ranks' as it were... I'm on important committees, and I'm forging a place for myself.

My Lady is also doing very well... And, to be honest... That's half the problem.

See... We're living in an amazing place that's 'subsidised' by the 'state' for artists. And... We're supposedly making too much money to stay.

Yeah... I'm serious... Although we live completely cheque to cheque... And I am doing all I can to finangle our finances....

We're still perhaps 'too rich' to stay here.

All My Lady and I ever wanted, was to live in an artist's community, and we ARE living in one now... But we stand a very strong chance of being chucked out, due to our comibined salaries...

And I keep thinking about Britain.

I can't help it.

My Lady is actually the only person keeping us here in the 'States' which may actually surprise her family. Yeah... I'm dying to get back to England. I completely admit it... I like my work, I'm enjoying our lifestyle, but... I really miss Britain.

Sorry, Yanks... But... I really felt more in 'touch' whilst living in England.

I don't know... Look... Can everyone that reads this send 'happy strong thoughts' or 'prayers' towards us staying in our flat for at LEAST one more year? It would really help...

Thanks....

And I promise to explain stuff in more depth later... But the Replacements just came on on my iTunes, and I'm going to sit and enjoy them for now...

Winces....

Tuckmac

Labels: