Tuesday, November 22, 2005

The house is cold.

I didn't want to get out of bed today. I mean, I was awake but the idea of exposing my skin to the ambient air-temp in my bedroom was just way too daunting this morning.

To explain... We're trying to conserve energy at the MacNeill household. What that means, is that in addition to putting up 3M Window insulation, and putting blankets against the door-frames, we're also keeping the heating set at an unbearably cold 58°F temperature (14°C).

That's just damn cold.

Gah.

Well... I DID eventually get out of bed, and am now about to head upstairs to do the shit-shower-shave thing, in preparation for my job-interview this afternoon.

Gah.

But anyhoo... It's currently at (noon, CST) 32°F (0°C) but it's meant to get up to 39°F (4°C) this afternoon... OOH... Above freezing... How wonderful!

Gah.

Okay... So is anyone else getting really tired of "Suck my" Dick Cheney? Here's a quote from a recent speech:
"The flaws in the intelligence are plain enough in hindsight. But any suggestion that prewar information was distorted, hyped or fabricated by the leader of the nation is utterly false,'' Cheney said in a speech to the American Enterprise Institute.

Shut UP Cheney... You lying piece of fucking shite!

The funny thing about this, however, is all the back-peddling from the administration due to Sen. Murtha. After the admin let slide that he was a coward... Now they're all "oh, no... That's not what we meant, nothing against Murtha, oh no..."

Whatever.

Read the latest foibles of the whole discussion here: Cheny blasts senators who claim Bush lied on Iraq from the Star and Sickle.

Okay... I'm off to become beautiful... Or at least an approximation of said physical form.

Smiles,
Tuckmac