Monday, November 14, 2005

Quickie

Don't have a tonne of time today, and I've been ranting a bit more than normal.

So... Personal news.

The Wife (aka Fi, Pookie, Goddess, etc) is coming on the 5th of December.

Legally.

She's coming on a tourist visa, and only staying for the 90 days allowed. That's not to say that we're not going to have her leave, and then come BACK again, but we're trying (and following our lawyer's advice) to be good little citizens of the UK and the US.

She put an "excited picture" of herself on HER blog, and I thought I'd do the same on mine! It's a bit blurry, and it was taken at the wedding reception, but it goes pretty far towards showing my happiness with my love coming over. Even if it IS just for a visit!



Take it easy everyone... I'm trying!

Slàinte - T