Friday, November 18, 2005

The morning after



Gah...

You know those hangovers that make you feel as though you were 90 years old, and something had crawled into your mouth and died, and then you realise that it was your tongue?

And when your head hurts so bad that you just may throw up from the pain, but you're not sure if it's the headache or if your actually nauseous?

Yeah.

OHHHHHHHHHHHHH MYYYYYYYYYYYY GODDDDDDDDDSSSSSSS

Okay.

I've been doing all the "things..." you know... Lot's of water, a bit of coffee... Two sarnies with plenty of butter and cheese... And quite a few fags, and I'm almost human again.

Gah. Or... As Mick said: "Gar."

Yeah. Gar is closer than Gah.

Hope everyone got home okay last night... I obviously did. Thank the gods.

Man was I an idiot last night.

Oh well... The gods have found it necessary to punish me today, and you know what? They're right to.

Gar.

I'm going to go lay back down.

Gar!
T