Monday, February 13, 2006

Okay... A bit of a mish-mash of stuff today.

So, I've seen all this stuff, lately... And thought it was time to get rid of all of it at once.

The first thing, is a rather scary "exam" for an artist. It's a "Could you pass 8th grade math" test.

You Passed 8th Grade Math

Congratulations, you got 9/10 correct!


Wow. I guess I'm not as silly as I thought! YAY!

Second of all... It's easier to just give you the link... But I checked out my friend Janice's Blog, and she has a list of what she'd do if she won the $300 Million Lotto, so... I put up a list there: Little Sis' Blog

Third... My friend Librarianna posted a "tag" Meme at me, so... I thought I'd answer it today... Although... I'm not "tagging" anyone. No offence meant, but I don't know who else to send this to! I don't know that many people with a blog. However... If any of my READERS want to respond to this Meme... Just put YOURS up on the comments for this entry!

Okay... Here goes:

Four jobs I've had:

  • High School Art Teacher

  • Bartender (three different places)

  • Barrista

  • Arby's Sandwich Maker


Four movies I can watch over and over:

  • Princess Bride

  • Star Wars IV (Or the first one, whatever)

  • Le Fabuleux destin d'Amélie Poulain

  • The Professional (Léon)


Four books I could read over and over:
(First, I read EVERY book over and over, so I thought I'd do author's instead)

  • C.S. Lewis (agree with Librarianna here)

  • David Eddings

  • J.R.R. Tolken

  • John Sanford


Four TV shows I love:
(Okay, so I don't really LIKE T.V., so "love" is a strong word)

  • BBC Breakfast (Gods, do I miss it.)

  • CSI (the original "Las Vegas" one, and yes... I know it's all fake, Kelly!)

  • Law and Order: Criminal Intent

  • ANY Star Trek


Four places I've lived:

  • Bloomington, MN USA

  • Albuquerque, NM USA

  • Bozeman, MT USA

  • Canterbury, Kent UK


Four places I've vacationed:

  • Scotland

  • Paris, France

  • Yosemite, California

  • Grand Canyon, Arizona


Four of my favorite dishes:

  • Enchiladas

  • Fettucini Alfredo

  • Turkey Burgers and Chips

  • Fried Chicken, Mashed Potatoes and Gravy with a bit of veg.


Four sites I visit daily:

Four places I would rather be right now:

  • Canterbury, England

  • Edinburgh, Scotland

  • Nice, France

  • Portland, Oregon (gotta visit some particular friends.)


Okay... That was actually a bitch.

Gah. But still... Thanks Librarianna you're a doll.

Okay folks... Think that's enough messing about for one day. See ya later!

-- Tuckmac