Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Tuesdays are my favourite day of the week.

Why? I'm not really sure... But they are.

Oh yeah... Maybe it's cause I GOT A JOB! Okay... It's just temp... But it pays pretty good, and it's for six weeks... Full time... And I actually may see some way to survive! Yay! Okay...

After yesterday's deep blog entry... I've decided to do a bit of a "fun" one today... A "LINK" day!

I spent some time trolling the internet for interesting, and well, frankly... Weird video. And thought I'd throw these up... Most are "streaming" so dial-up well... You may want to skip some of these... If it's REALLY cool... Then I'll tell you... And you can just click on that one... Go make and eat a three-minute egg, and come back and watch it! On with the links:

And the one you can't miss... This is the "three minute egg" one for dial-up users:

Okay... I'm off. And readers... How come NO COMMENTS? Love ya!

-- Tuckmac