Thursday, May 04, 2006

Quickie, and it doesn't involve my wife.

Okay,

So... Work visa... Great thing.

Finding a job... Not so frigging great.

Och weel.

So... Fiona and I spoke once again, last night.... About the "States" and "Britain."

I don't know... I have to admit, BOTH of us are leaning towards moving back to Britain. Not necessarily SOON... But probably eventually. I don't know... We sort of have a "two year plan" with the States. We'll see how things go, and you know what? If it sucks as much as it does NOW... We'll be back in Britain by the end of 2007.

Sorry...

Being a bit depressing. Sometimes a guy just SHOULD NOT BLOG.

Okay... I'm leaving. Hey... Forgot to do the blatent plugs...

MOTIF RADIO SHOW 6

Is out... So... CHECK IT OUT!

Also... I'm still "Photo Blogging" and strangely... About 40 people read this blog a day... And only SIX people look at my photo blog every day.

So... Please check out my photo blog... It's actually WHO I AM, as opposed to this rather stilted and perverse and rather MEAN blog y'all read every day.

Cheers!

-- Tuckmac