Monday, April 17, 2006

Just another Manic Monday...

Oh, oh, ohhhh...

Sorry.... Bangles moment. Man... Susanna Hoffs is hot.



I mean... Really, really hot. I had a huge crush throughout most of the '80's. In fact... I first saw a poster, much like the one above, in Bozeman, Montana when I was a first-year college student at Montana State University. I offered the music-shop owner $100.00 for the poster, and he said that he had paid $300 for it. So... Obviously, I didn't get the poster. But I really LOVED that poster... I almost switched from my "Les Paul" guitar fetish to a Rickenbaker simply because of that poster. I didn't, by the way... Still has to be a Les Paul. Gibson is just better than anything... And FUCK Fender.

Anyhoo... I digress.

Link time!

  • I've been listening to Minnesota Public Radio since I started my job in far off Brooklyn Center... I LOVE talk radio... Anyhoo... Some of the news I'm into today, is due to that station... The Dalai Lama is in Minnesota this weekend. I love him. I wish I were a Buddhist.

  • The Walker Art Center's new build is a year old! (Story)

  • Don't mean to be anti-religion... However, this map depressed me. It looks as though I should move to the far North-West of Arizona to escape weird religious nuts... However, it's pale on the map, 'cause no one actually LIVES there. So... That's out.

  • Bless the Soulforce Equality Riders. Strange thing, is that Bethel actually is ALLOWING them on campus. Hmm... I actually just had my opinions of Bethel College go up a couple of notches... But then, they're still a "Christian College" which means I'm not fond.

  • Bless Britain. I guess it's never too early to start your duty to Queen and country, hmm?


I may, or may not, be back tomorrow... But I'll definitely post something on Wednesday. Till then...

Cheerio!

-- Tuckmac.