Monday, April 10, 2006

Hmm.. Nice weather... I forgot what this is like.

No offence against Britain... But WOW! How I missed nice weather!

I came out onto the back deck with my laptop today at 6:30pm (CST) and...

It was 78°F (25.5°C).

Can you bloody well BELIEVE IT???

Man... I've missed nice weather... It's meant to rain tomorrow... So I'm trying to enjoy this as long as I can. I am out on the deck with a nice stiff Irish whiskey... A pack of fags (cigs, to you Yanks - Get your minds out of the gutter!) and my computer... How much more can a guy ask for??? I ask you? Really?

Ah... Life.

Well... Um... Yeah. So, like... I went to work today.

That's it.

And I'm ending this entry now... I am almost out of whiskey... So...

Here's a fun link, to give you SOME reason for coming here... And it's dedicated to my British friends, dealing with tonnes of rain in the forcast:

Gene Kelly "breakdances" to Singing in the rain.

Ciao!

--T