Thursday, March 30, 2006

Just a quick one...

Folks...

For about six years now, I've been using "Yahoo Mail." Yeah, I know... I have a professional e-mail address, and I have another "professional" e-mail address...

But I've been using a Yahoo mail account for my "main" e-mail since I moved to Britain. Yeah, I've returned to the States (more's the pity) but I still liked having a "co.uk" address.

Well... Folks... Tonight I was attempting to get into my "Yahoo mail" account, and got THIS page... Over and Over... And Over... No matter WHAT I did... I got the same damn page...

I never signed UP for the "New Improved Yahoo Mail"... I don't bloody well WANT the bloody new Yahoo Mail... I like my OLD FASHIONED Yahoo Mail.

And I am not able to get my mail, 'cause Yahoo has a freakin' problem...

Fugg That!

Okay... So... Friends that read this space... Get a hold of me via my "professional" account which is GOOGLE MAIL.... They don't feck around with you.... Oh no... They don't mess with my e-mail.

tuckerphoto(at)gmail.com

(To those unititiated... Replace the (at) with a @ symbol... I'm trying to keep "internet bots" from finding that e-mail... Yeah... You've probably seen lots of people doing that lately... It's a decent way to avoid spam. Anyhoo...

That's the address I'm going to keep using... To Fecking HELL with Yahoo....

The bastids!

Gah!!!!!!!!

-- T