Saturday, May 13, 2006

Yet again... I try.

Yep, I'm going to post again today, and hopefully, I'll be able to finish. It's been one of those weeks.

"Cheese Sandwich" blog, today... So warning... Do not continue reading, unless you want a bit of cuteness.

Anyhoo... I've created a new episode of "The Chronicles of Memnon" and it's a proper one. If you'd like to see it, the nice folks over at Two Artists have been nice enough to put it up on their site! So... Click here: The Chonicles of Memnon.

I thought I'd throw up a few photos of our LAST weekend, since this entire week has been quite dismal with the weather, et al.

Yeah... If you read the comments from the past week, you'll notice a certain little friend from Britain making fun of my weather over here. She's right... It's been rather horrific and, well... "British-weather-like" here in the Twin Cities, and it's not looking like it's going to get any better for at LEAST the next five days! Gah!

Anyhoo... Photos:


Me in the garden. And sort of finding the t-shirt to be ironic
I mean, do you think Armani would've expected a hoe?



My Lady, looking, well...
Have you ever seen someone so weird, and yet cute
at the same exact time? Me neither.



My lady, planting some 'erbs, in our new Herb Garden.
If you're wondering, the chicken-wire enclosure is to keep Emily's bunnies from
eating all our 'erbs. The little bastards.


Um... Beyond that... Still working at the scoring centre, and I have a few more days... Then I'm unemployed again. Great, huh?

Och weel...

That's it for now. Love to everyone, and sorry I've been so crap at blogging. Meh.

-- Tuckmac