Saturday, June 03, 2006

Tim Pawlenty endorsed for another run...

That's right folks... My favourite governor, Tim (don't tax, yet still spend) Pawlenty is endorsed by the Republican party of Minnesota to run for governor AGAIN.

A chilling quote by the governor himself:
    "I can tell you what your worst nightmare is," he said. "It's one of the big-spendin', tax-raisin', abortion-promotin', gay marriage-embracin', more welfare-without-accountability lovin', school reform-resistin', illegal immigration-supportin' Democrats for governor who think Hillary Clinton should be president of the United States."

Seriously... You know the really sad thing... Here's MY quote BACK to my governor:

I support SOCIAL big-spendin', tax-rasin' ON THE RICH, abortion RIGHTS promotin', gay marriage-embracin' (DIDN'T HAVE TO CHANGE THIS ONE), welfare SUPPORT, NON-LOGICAL school reform, and LEGAL immigration!

However... I don't want Hillary as the next president of the U.S. Mr. Pawlenty. She's FAR too conservative!

(Quote from Startrib article)

I look forward to doing my best to see that you're replaced by a GOOD governor in Minnesota. I'm looking forward to restoring Minnesota's LIBERALNESS and I'm going to do everything I can, Mr. Pawlenty, to get you the HELL out of MY state's government!

Good luck for both of us, I suppose.

-- Tuckmac