Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Heck, I haven't done this for a while:

Linky Day today...

First... Took the "Chavmum.co.uk" "Are you Posh" test... Muahahahahaha...

Chavs Test


I'm only 40% Posh... I can live with that.

For all the fans of ONE of the best "Dr. Whos" out there... Tom Baker Sings Man... I miss him.

For something that truly bugs me about my fellow Yanks... Here's a great site for you all to start "getting" it... You know... British Humour, my cynicism... Etc...Sarcasm Society

Speaking of sarcasm... Students For Orwellian Society is a great little site to peruse.

Ha.

Anyhoo...

Since I tend to be rather evil at times, with friends and foes alike... I thought I'd throw up this cute little linkie-poo...

Flattery Generator. Just pretend that it's ME saying those things, 'K?

I'm off... Ciao!

-- T