Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Anniversary.... Whoo-hoo

Hi gentle readers... And thanks for visiting on my "Blogger Anniversary!"

That's right... One year ago, today... I began blogging on Blogger.

That's not to say that I've only been blogging for a year... 'Cause actually my first blog was here: Fotki-Journal.... Which I started on January 10th, 2006. Or actually... My REAL first blog was HERE: Tucker's News which I started on the 16th of September the day I left the U.S. for Britain.

I started blogging to keep in touch with friends and family whilst I went to study in Britain. And there's an element of "Keeping in Touch" that remains one of the primary reasons for me maintaining this blog. I've been lucky enough to make and have friends from all over the world, and this blog goes out to my friends. Not just the one's here in the U.S. that have been with me since September of 2003... Oh no... It also goes out to my NEWER friends from Britain/Greece/Australia/Russia and everywhere ELSE my readers seem to live.

Thanks to all of you for your continued interest in my rants, my news, my puppy Memnon, and the trials and tribulations of an EX-ex-pat Yank...!

I'm going to celebrate today... It's a nice anniversary. Cheers readers!

-- Tuckmac