Thursday, June 22, 2006

A strange thing happened to me on the way to the forum...

Hi folks.

Well... What's new? Why am I not bloody blogging more??

Turns out the "Lurgies" that I've been suffering from, are about one step away from Pneumonia. That's right...

So... The doctor at the cheap-clinic wanted me to get a chest x-ray, and perhaps get some steroids... But being poor, and being in America where we have to pay for everything... I convinced the Doctor to just give me some killer antibiotics, and an inhaler.

So... I'm sick... I'm on enforced bed-rest, and I hate life at the moment.

Not to mention dying from lack of cigarettes... That's right... I've been off 'em since two days ago, when the fever hit me, and I'm not too happy about it. I'll tell you.

Dave... Personal note... Thanks for cancelling my "sub" job on Wednesday. I really couldn't have done it, although on Tuesday, I honestly thought I was on the mend. Shows you what I know.

Anyhoo... Back to the blog. Um...

I've been laying in the house... And I'm too tired and strung out to do a hell of a lot of surfing on-line... So... I got nothing. Absolutely NOTHING.

I'm going to take a nap.

Bye for now.

--Tuckmac