Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Well... What's up wi' me?

Hi readers...

Okay, so yesterday I got a chance to go out and make photos... Finally. As most of you know, I've been a bit under the weather for the past couple of weeks. Anyhoo... Having pneumonia-esque illness is rather crippling. Especially when one needs to walk about and hold STILL whist one makes photographs.

That being said: I finally was able to go out and make some photos yesterday... And I'm planning on making more in the next few days... Thus, that's right... My Photo Blog is back up and running.

Not to be outdone by my OTHER blog... I thought I'd throw up a few photos here... With explanation, of course.

My Lady and I are currently "house-sitting" for a friend, just over the border from Minneapolis in St. Paul. Living in THIS general area:


Image borrowed from Google Maps.

Anyhoo... In this general area, there are three buildings being rehabbed and turned into "Artist Loft" apartments. My Lady and I are both drooling over the whole idea of it. Obviously, we're stuck at the 'rents' house for a while, yet... However... Our self-imposed exile in the homes of others, is not going to last forever... So...

Here's a few pics of the warehouses that are being "rehabbed" and hopefully one of these may become our home in the next 6 to 8 months...





If you notice by the satellite image, above... It's in a fairly "industrial" sort of area... But the fact of the matter... Is that the locale is WONDERFUL. We're really enjoying living in this area now, and the thought of being able to stay in this vicinity is exciting.

Anyhoo... I'm off. Smiles,
T