Saturday, December 16, 2006

A meme thing that is interesting.

Found on the marvellous blog: Mock, Paper, Scissors:

A weird meme:
    Per the instructions at Watertiger’s blog…

    1. Grab the book closest to you.
    2. Open to page 123, go down to the fifth sentence.
    3. Post the text of next 3 sentences on your blog.
    4. Name of the book and the author.
    5. Tag three people.
So... Here's mine:

Then:"I don't handle deals at that level, that's small time."
"I know, I know, but we need a guy who does handle that kind of action; a couple of names, that's all."
"You gonna fuck them over?"

Silent Prey, John Sanford.

Much like the guy at Mock, Paper, Scissors... I'm not one to actually go to OTHER people and make them do stuff, like he said: "I'm democratic" so... Also like him, I'm going to tell you all that you're TAGGED, simply for reading my blog, and you can do this meme on YOUR blog, or... Fill it in in my comment section. Cheers!

Smiles,
T