Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Cheers for all the fun comments...

I truly enjoyed all of the fun comments on the last post's Video-blog entry. You made my week, everyone. Thanks.

Well, today is Wednesday, and we're bracing for yet another Winter Storm. Yep, they're saying that the accumulation for this next round will be about a foot of snow.

A foot.

Hmm...

It's rather amusing, really... For most of this Winter, I've been complaining about the lack of a "Real Minnesota Winter" and how "In my day, we used to have WINTERS" and all the other daft things I was saying. And now... And now????

I'm tired of it. The parking lot (car park) for our apartment block (block of flats) is still not completely plowed from last weekend's storm, and now we're going to be dumped upon once more. I'm not amused.

Well... I guess there's no way of negotiating with "Mother Nature," and we're just going to have to take it. I'm not looking forward to the approximately 180 miles that I'll be driving THROUGH this particular storm to and fro work, but... That's life in Minnesota, no?

Only one vaguely political thing today... I hate THIS GUY. I don't know why, but the idea of the weirdo running for President in 2008 is just annoying me. Perhaps, it's 'cause when I clicked on his website to link to him, this was on the site at the time:



I mean, what an ASS!

Defeat the Jihadists? Immigration? Oh, and of course... Contribute!

What a butt-hole licking dweeb.

Yeah, you know... A guy named "Mitt" being president in America? I don't think so. Nope. I don't think so.

Anyhoo... Hope all of you are well. Wish me luck on my driving this week, should be fun.

Smiles,
T