Sunday, March 25, 2007

CHEESE... Sandwich.

I'm about to do a really awful thing to all of you... That is... Write a whole bunch of nonsense that really has no bearing what-so-ever on your life, or the lives of anyone but myself.

Yep.

Cheese-sandwich blog from hell.... Straight ahead.

I realised that it's been a while since I've last posted, and you have my apologies. It's just... Well, um... Nothing's really been happening.

I mean. There's tonnes of news, that I could comment upon, I suppose. However, it just gets a bit depressing if I just sit here whingeing for days and days... So... I've avoided doing so.

As for letting you all know what exciting things have been happening in the day to day life of Tuckmac, and his wonderful lady the Pook-meister... Well... Um. There haven't BEEN any exciting things. She's working way too hard at her two jobs, whilst trying to maintain her studio-time. I've been working pretty hard too, at my ONE job (admittedly, she works a heck of a lot more than I do) since it's been Spring Break at the college, and everyone in I.T. seems to have a thousand days of vacation... So... I've been doing a bit of extra time, trying to maintain the work-load at work.

But I'm not crazy. All is well. It's just getting up really early in the morning, driving an hour south of here... Working for nine hours, and coming back.

Yep.

That's why cheese-sandwich blogs are so horrific, when they occur. You've just spent probably five minutes of your life, and guess what... You'll never get this waste of time BACK. You're five minutes closer to death, and I apologise for wasting your time.

Have a nice one.

- Tuckmac