Saturday, April 14, 2007

Thanks Megan...

I admit that I've (due to circumstances beyond my control) become a bit of a "MySpace Whore." Why is this? Well, frankly, it's because I have many friends that do not know a tonne about web-publishing in the form of blogs/journals/websites, and thus... They use MySpace.

That's fine. I'm on there, I don't spend too much time, but I check my "messages" and my "bulletins" and what have you...

Anyhoo, I heard about a funny "Google Maps" thing before, but my friend Megan actually put the directions up on a MySpace bulletin, and so I tried it.

Basically... Go to Google Maps and hit the "Get Directions" tab in the menu-bar.

Type New York, New York to Paris, France. And scroll down to number #23 of the directions:

Here's the pics:



Sorry, but that's just great!

Have a great weekend, My Lady and I are fairly nuts, due to the upcomming St. Paul Art Crawl that's happening next weekend.

If you're in the Cities, stop by.

Smiles,
Tuckmac