Saturday, June 02, 2007

Damnation!

So, I spent about an hour and a half wandering the web, as I do every week, in order to bring you, my readers, another 'Linky Day Wednesday' post.

I don't know what happened, as I bookmarked like normal, and put them all in the right place on my browser, and...

I just began to write this post, was going to grab the first link, and...

Nothin'.

I've been saving about 13 links in the past two hours, and they didn't stick!

Bloody-HELLLLLL!

Well...

Um.

Yeah.

Crap.

Since my laptop is about 15 minutes from running out of battery, and I don't have the time to go look for any of the links I had located, I guess I'll do a bit of plugging.

Tuckmac's life, and times lately:

  1. Best Art Gallery in the Twin Cities: The Soap Factory
  2. Best Pub in the Twin Cities: Merlin's Rest
  3. Best Coffee Shop in the Twin Cities: A Fine Grind
Yep... That's it. But... Those are also the places that I've spent the MOST time in the past week, yes, including my flat. Sad? Yes.

Have a good weekend.

-- Tuckmac

Labels: