Sunday, May 06, 2007

Linky Day Wednesday, on a Sunday

As I'm feeling particularly uninspired lately with my blog, and exhausted from a long week... It's time for another "Linky Day Wednesday" to occur, albeit on a Sunday evening.

Och weel. Hope you enjoy.

  • The Pop Culture Translator. Ozzy's bit, is probably the best, as he 'stumps' the translator.
  • Mac vs. PC the SOUTHPARK version. I had to chuckle.
  • I'm sure my more "tech savvy" readers like Ick, or N8 or Mesh have already seen this site, so... This is for the rest of you! The Bleeding Obvious from "computer stupidity". I laughed, I cried... It was better than Cats, I want to see it again, and again, and again...
  • Okay, this one is more random, but I still smiled... Punctuation with Ze Frank I'm not sure if his 'joke' was funnier than his slight speech impediment. Oh... I'm going to get sh*t for saying that, aren't I? Darn.
  • And strangely enough, I found an illustration that perfectly describes my last three weeks of existence. And from what I can tell, it's a student project from somewhere. Funny though. If not a bit sad. Just that it was so me you know? Or maybe you don't. Perhaps I'm only rambling...
Well... Hope you enjoyed at least a few of those. Have a good one, folks....

-- Tuckmac

Labels: