Monday, April 23, 2007

Can this guy get ANY dumber?

Okay, I have to complain about my President again, and I'm sure my readers will understand.

Here's a quote from the Shrub in Today's New York Times:
    President Bush said today that the Congressional testimony of Attorney General Alberto R. Gonzales last week, roundly panned by members of both parties, “in a way increased my confidence in his ability to do the job.”
Err...

I listened to the testimony that Mr. Gonzales gave before congress... I've never heard more, "Ums, I don't remembers or I don't knows" in my entire life! Today the Pres said something like, My friend Alberto didn't break any laws, so I don't see why I shouldn't keep 'im on the job.

Mr. Shrubbery... The reason you shouldn't keep the guy on the job, is that even if he didn't break the law... The manager of the Department of Justice for the United States of America is either lying through his teeth, under oath to Congress... Or he's simply the biggest GOOMBA in the world, and cannot manage the Department of Justice.

That's why he should be removed Mr. Shrubbery... If he's SO stupid and worthless that he didn't know what his staff was DOING in the Department, he's obviously not cut out for the job!

Duh!

I mean... If the support of his "good buddy" Alberto doesn't prove that the government is run by a bunch of useless buggers... I don't know what else WOULD be proof enough.

Jaysus-Cluny-Frog!

Gah.

Okay... I'm off... I have to deal with the ramifications of the moronic leadership.

-- Tucker

Labels: