Wednesday, May 23, 2007

You guessed it...

Linky Day Wednesday, episode four thousand, fifty seven and a half, is about to begin.
  • It's about time! NEWS... Hugh Laurie gets an OBE. See... I love him. As a 'guy' sorta thing, but I truly do just adore this guy. The fact that a comedian/actor from England can pull off a drug-addicted, anti-social, ASS-hat on a drama on American telly??? He deserves a knighthood, not just an OBE. But... I'll let it go.
  • There's nothing like ramdomly-captioned Victorian and Edwardian illustrations, is there? Daze of our Lives
  • Okay... A rather bizarre website that allows you to "destroy" the web with various destructive methods, including, but not limited to: dog poop, nuclear bombs, flies, or dinosaurs. Netdisaster is fun to use with the Big House or other appropriate websites. Enjoy!
  • Scott Pakin invented a wonderful Complaint Letter Generator that made me want to lie on my back like a small puppy, and let him scratch my belly. I don't think he'd be up for that, but I know I would be hee hee...
  • I'm not sure if this is an actual office party, or if this person just has lots of friends that look vaguely 'hip-yuppy-emo' or something, but... I enjoyed this little video quite a bit.
As to my own life? It's too boring to blog about, hence all the 'linky day wednesday's' lately. I'm not 'bored' myself. It's just not necessarily interesting to the larger world that I get up, go to work, come home and go to bed every day. So... Once something else comes up, I'll jump right up on this.

Till then...

Ta!
-Tuckmacc

Labels: