Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Guess what time it is...

Yeah, well, it's a Wednesday, and it's a 'linky' day, so, you guessed it: Linky Day Wednesday, ON Wednesday no less.

Wow.

  • One of the more amazing Flash Videos I have ever seen is found HERE. I was very impressed with this guy's abilities. Obviously, stuff like this has been done before, but... Wow.
  • Emily, this one in particular is ALL for you. Cowabduction.com. I mean, the name says it all, no?
  • A great pisstake against my fellow country folk. Britain for Americans. I have a feeling my Brit readers will enjoy this type of humour more than my American friends, but... You will all hopefully embrace the funny.
  • Another great Flash animation, this one created to the tune of Radiohead's "Creep" song. Creep
  • 9 Things I learned from Stock Photos is a section in a rather bitter computer-guy's website. He's got a weird, yet vaguely humourous look at the world.
  • I've seen similar 'maps' of American World View sorts of things, but here's another amusing one.
  • Entire books online? Yes. And what's the first one I 'can't put down'? Thus Spake Zarathustra. Ah... Nietzsche. Actually, I was kidding about 'not being able to put it down.' I've never actually made it through this book. But it's still rather nifty that you can read it online.
Well, readers... That's it for today. Have a great one.

-- Tuckmac

Labels: