Thursday, December 22, 2005

APPLE SUCKS!

Yeah... Yeah...

Okay, maybe that was a little mean... But...

Okay, got home last night...

Okay... I keep typing "okay." Sorry, 'bout that. It's just when I get angry, I tend to say, "Okay... So..." a LOT. I'll try to refrain.

Got home last night, and the new Apple Airport Extreme had arrived.

Plugged it in, and the magic "just plug and go" shit DID NOT HAPPEN!

It's just sitting there FLASHING it's LIGHTS at me... And it's NOT meant to do that... It's supposed to flash a "little" and then just have the middle light on.

It's middle light isn't on... It's flashing with the light on the right side too... And it's not showing up on either my great Mac, or Fiona's...

So...

They suck.

Plus... Tried to CALL Apple, and the guy was like... We support you for your computer, not for the peripherals... And my laptop was too OLD to be supported... Then he hung up on me.

Fucker.

Fucking Mac SHITE!

FUCK!

Bastards.
- T