Sunday, September 10, 2006

Recovery...

Well, My Lady and I have survived the Renaissance Festival once again, and THIS time, we did it with the doggy.

It was interesting, to say the least. Basically, I would equate the experience as attending an event with a hurricane attached to one's arm. Nah... Memnon was a very good dog. He loves humans... Other dogs, um... Not so much. But humans, oh yeah... He got some lovin.

I'd love to say that I had a million photos of the event. However... Because of being attached to a hurricane, I was unable to make photos of the event. That's not saying that I don't have a "few."

Here's a photo of the one time the "hurricane" calmed down. "Skippy" knew how to deal with him. Oh yeah...


"Skippy" and Memnon, the calm moment...


AFTER the affair, we drafted my mother into making a photo or two of us in our "gear" and I'll show you one of those:


All done up, in style, baby...


And a final photo... Fiona's "hair do" creation, by the "braiding booth" at the Fest:

"Princess Braiding, no. 2"


We had a really nice time. I am a BIT sore, due to the 'hurricane' but beyond that, all is well.

Well.

Um.

Yeah... It's Sunday. I'm done typin'. Smiles and kittens, readers...

--Tuckmac