Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Wednesday Doldrums

I only got three hours of sleep last night.

Fiona and I had a bit of a pre-wedding "discussion" and we ended up spending most of the night talking (as we both have the rule, "don't go to bed angry")

We didn't.

But then, when my alarm went off at 8:00am this morning, I wanted to cry. To add insult to injury... Fiona doesn't have to get up till 12:00 NOON today! Gah! Och weel. The talk was an important step in our further existence as a couple, so... In most ways it was worth it... But to come into college today, well... It was a BIG sacrifice. Fricking KIAD.

Anyhoo... Get ready to use BugMeNot as the next links are to the NY Times:

Because THIS depressed me...

I thought I'd add a happier link to THIS ARTICLE as I simply can not wait for this new collaboration to get up and going! Yay Photography!