Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Retail BLOWS!

Seriously...

I mean:


Original Source for art


Okay...

So... I didn't sleep last night, like at all... And I'm a bit cranky. The car was frozen shut today... I'm not kidding... Damn leaky seals around the doors or something. I mean, it's not like you get rained on inside the car, or anything... But in the winter, if it rains, and blows a little... The doors get frozen shut. And the windows. Ger. I scraped for about 15 minutes to get the car freed of the ice and snow from last night's storm. We were lucky actually... As in Western Minnesota (where the centre of the storm was) they got 9-12 inches of snow! We only had about 1 or so in the Cities, so I'm not really complaining. But... Jeez.

Okay... So I got my hair cut by this guy named Ed. He opened a barber's shop right next to my favourite coffee shop in St. Paul two years ago... (After I had left for Britain) and since I had to get my hair cut anyway... And was stopping by the Fine Grind for coffee... I jumped in. Didn't have to wait... He cut my hair. Spent TIME on it, and was a really good barber. I'll be going back!

So... If you're in the Twin Cities, and you need a cut... GO HERE:
Ed's Barber Shop
2040 Marshall Avenue (at Cleveland)
St. Paul, MN 55104
(+1) 651-917-0154

Seriously... When I find a good place... I go to it for as long as I can. I was panicked about finding a new "stylist" since I've returned to the States, and I'm pleasantly surprised to have found a good one on the first try! YAY!

Um...

I have to go get my driver's License renewed today, so I have to cut this short... But...

I'm okay... I'm having a couple of days off from work, thank the gods... And I'll be writing more tomorrow, if I get a chance.

Smiles,
Tuckmac