Thursday, October 19, 2006

Linky Day TWO...

Greetings my children, how are all of you today?

I'm doing well. I've been at work pretty much all day today, and I've still two and a half hours to go. However, since I don't work on Friday, today is the end of my work-week. Therefore, I really can't complain, now can I?

I was honoured by My Lady when she told Christopher Eccleston to "watch out" and discussed her love of "well endowed profiles" (a.k.a. Guys with big noses). It's funny... I spent the first 30 some years of my life in the States, and women were always a bit put OFF by my nose. It took moving to England to find women who can appreciate a sturdy oxygen-intake-organ like mine. Thanks Lovey!
  • This was pretty H.G. Wells-ian... Human species 'may split in two' The paragraph that stood out to me was this one: "The descendants of the genetic upper class would be tall, slim, healthy, attractive, intelligent, and creative and a far cry from the "underclass" humans who would have evolved into dim-witted, ugly, squat goblin-like creatures." Hmm... I seem to be a member of the "genetic upper-class" already. Too bad that doesn't help my pocket-book at all. Ger...
  • Well, Windows is at it again, with: IE 7. Why is this linkable? (Especially as I have this Stop IE button:
    StopIE.com - Stop Internet Explorer
    on my sidebar...) Well, 'cause at L.O.L.A.U., we've been told in no uncertain terms to NOT install the thing on Campus computers. According to the I.T. staff, it's crap... It doesn't fix any of the security errors that it had from BEFORE, and it actually adds a few "holes" into it's software, thus making it even MORE unstable, unsafe, and generally useless than before!
  • The Foley scandle just keeps getting better... That's right, the guy was an altar boy, and was diddled by his priest! Well, according to the priest anyway. Man. See... If you were abused, you're going to be an abuser. Or not. (Sorry, I'm not going to get into that one today. I hate it when criminals use crap like that for "an excuse" of their own damn crimes. My father was CRAP! Doesn't mean I have to be crap to my kids! Ger...)
  • Borat is invited to Kazakhstan that's right... The country is cheesed off at Cohen for his constant "misrepresentation of the Kazakh people!" Um... Folks... Chill. It's comedy. Sorry that Kazakhstan was picked instead of Uzbekhistan. But it really wasn't to "pick on the Kazakhs" okay?
  • Okay... Bidets in Florida?!?!?! What the? But then, it's 'cause of all the "damn furriners comin' over 'ere and f-in' up our land!" Or not. No... I think it's great that people from Europe (with money) want to come over here and "live in Florida." I don't 'get it' but I think it's fine. I personally LOATHE Florida. Not because of Floridians, I'm sure they're great people. No, I hate the place 'cause it's hot, humid and has big lizards that EAT PEOPLE! I mean... Why in all the gods' names would anyone want to live there?
Well... Hope you liked at least "a few" of the links today, readers! I'm off like a prom dress...

Muahahahahaha!

-- Tuckmac